If you would like more information about our services, to arrange your free 15-minute consultation or to make an appointment, please contact us using the details or form below. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours.
Get in touch
Location: Central Leicester
Telephone: 0116 403 0083
Information for therapy clients
We see our therapy clients in a central location in Leicester, in a room specifically designed for talking therapy.
We offer appointments for psychological assessment and therapy at the following times:
- Monday: daytime and evening
- Tuesday: daytime and evening
- Wednesday: daytime
- Thursday: daytime and evening
- Fridays: daytime
- Saturdays: closed
- Sundays: closed
Our contact details should not be used in a mental health emergency.
If you’re worried about your safety, or that of a loved one, and feel you need to speak to someone urgently, you can:
- Go to your local A&E department
- Contact 111 for an emergency GP appointment
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 or talk to them online at samaritans.org